Monday 22 July 2013

Henna days...

Here's a little about my working week.  I generally split my time between doing henna and working on products for my little store which you can find here.

I love my job!  I love meeting people and having them enjoy their time being pampered.  They tell me stories, make me laugh, and generally fill my day with way too much enjoyment that sometimes, I have to pinch myself... is this really "work"??!  I guess in contrast to my former working life in offices (which often left me feeling a little dull) my life now is filled with colour and smiles.

Being creative in the workplace makes my heart sing!  Here's a few pics of some of my days spent at my henna table...

One of the most popular designs...  (don't you LOVE the rings!)
 Little glittery hearts for little girls!
 Another little one!

 A customer and I doing a little posing...
A family full of henna...
 



I try all the designs out on myself before adding them to my portfolio (perks of the job huh?!)
Always sketching new ideas and exploring art beyond the henna cone...
A little bit of Nomadic Tara advertising...




 
And so, these are happy days...
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello...!