Friday 23 August 2013

I've been busy...

I've been busy restocking my little Etsy Store.  Many happy hours were spent in my workroom whirring away on the sewing machine with little Phoebe getting in the way, and sitting on things... like my chair...

Once I had finished, Mr Tara kindly obliged with a photo shoot, while I wafted about in all the things I had made.  It was lots of fun and quite a windy winters day so fringes were flying everywhere.  We were able to get some nice pictures between gusts of wind, fringe in place and all...
Sunset slip dress...
Bohemian Dreamer skirt detail...
 
Soft blue Kitty slip skirt...
I like using old unloved clothing and giving it a second life.  This slip I hand dyed a soft blue...
 
Sunset slip dress detail...
Festival Skirt in patched vintage linens (my favourite!)...

Gentle Dreamer Sunrise skirt and Festival bag...
Bohemian Dreamer skirt catching a breeze...

Chevron Festival Duster coat... so soft... worn with the Festival Skirt and Bag...
Take me to the music... Bohemian Dreamer Festival Skirt...
I felt like skipping through a field of daisies in this number!
Vintage Linen Tea towel bag featuring Australian water birds...
Tibetan prayer flag adorns this Festival Bag...
This photo reminds me of best friends... (miss you Kimmy!)
I hope you enjoyed my little collection.  It is available online here.  There is more on the way, I'm so inspired right now.  Hope your week is a happy one!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello...!