Wednesday 18 July 2012

Shop update...

Vintage and tribal jewels have now hit the shelves of my little Etsy store which you can find here

Belly dancing choker necklace...
  Afghani pieces...
  Afghani and Uzbek pendant...
 Indian earrings and vintage silver bangle...
  Uzbek turquoise pendant and book lovers sterling silver pendant...
Afghani lapis lazuli...
  Indian silver covered wax beads...
Indian tribal pendant with turquoise stone...

While poking around the local thrift store with friends at the weekend, I found these flower patches and there were 8 of them (4 brown and 4 orange).  So, I channelled my inner hippie (not hard, as those who know me will agree...) and came up with this retro market tote with 1970's sheeting. It's extra large for all the goodies you need to cart around with padded handles too...



I've put it in the Etsy store and if no one buys it, I will give it a home as its right up my street.  If it does sell, then all is not lost, I can re-create it with one of my spare 7 patches!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello...!