Tuesday 5 March 2013

Calling all Dreamers....

Last week, amongst the usual flurry of henna activity, I got to work making some Dreamcatchers for my Etsy store.

I like using natural materials and its hard not to hang them ALL on my wall for keeps.... but no, I dutifully added them to my store.  I can honestly say I fell in love with all of them.  Especially this one...
Here it is having a flutter in my olive tree...

They look so nice all a flutter...
This one has a hand-dyed green doily at its centre...

White star with upcycled cotton bindings...
Green silk bindings and lots of shell and bead dangles...
Paul shell detailing...
Brown star with silk bindings - a rustic little number...
Turquoise and bead detailing...
Some doilies are too nice for cushioning ornaments... they need to be showcased!
 
Silk detailing with vintage Indian metal beading...
This time they are having a flutter in my lemon tree...
Finally, here they are all a flutter on the fence...
For all you fellow daydreamers out there... :0)

Tara
x

***Available in my Etsy store (while stocks last) at www.etsy.com/people/nomadictara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Say hello...!