Friday 28 September 2012

Reason to be cheerful...

My friend Shannon came to visit and bought me some Tara Healing Incense.  I love Tibetan incense so much.  I love the packaging, the earthy scent and the memories it evokes.
 
Here it is all tied up with string...
 Tibetan script on the box...
 What a perfect gift for me...
 I wasted no time in lighting it surrounded by some of my most treasured things... our Tara statue and a painted mani (prayer) stone given to us by friends on a trip to Tibet.
 The scent immediately reminded me of mystical monasteries that I had visited...
 Our collection of mani stones from three different visits to see our friends (backpacking with rocks isn't ideal but I feel its worth it now!)...
Now my house smells earthy and woody with a hint of juniper... thank you Shannon!

Happy Friday everyone...

Tara

1 comment:

  1. Oh this makes me feel like I'm in Tibet and I haven't been there before! Such beautiful pictures and special mani stones.

    ReplyDelete

Say hello...!